Years ago someone at work wrote a letter after they had written this white paper, and they had new/different information they wanted to submit...and they called it a "Reclama",I thought....Meaning, to "go back" or "change/correction to previous" along those lines....Has anyone heard of this before and can they help me with the spelling and true meaning...???THanks
It's clearly Latin, from the verb reclamare, meaning "to protest." "Reclama" (sic. -- the spelling) strikes me as a nominative inflection formed from the verb, but I woulda' thought it would have been formed with -atis or -undus or something.
Return to the archive